Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Visit to the Doctor


Today was my first follow up appointment with my oncologist since I left the hospital. All went very well. She said I looked great and that she couldn't have asked for better improvement. I was given permission to drive (when I'm not on any narcotics), lift weights (no more than 10 pounds), and get back on my bike when I felt like it. All this was great news.


I am halfway through with my chemotherapy sessions and after tomorrow, will be halfway through with my radiation treatments. No head hair loss yet, but that may still occur. I hope not, but won't be surprised if it happens. Diarrhea is still an issue but I'm drinking Gatorade to help replenish what I lose.


This photo is of baby Charlie who is visiting us for the week. Charlie's mom, Megan, is a student at Oklahoma State University, hoping to eventually go to medical school at OU.

1 comment:

janelle m said...

Sheila,
Does Brad know about your 'thing' for younger guys?
janelle