Saturday, March 24, 2007

Counting Down





This past week marked the midpoint for my chemotherapy and radiation sessions. My white blood cell count is still in the low-normal range so we are good to go for Monday. Instead of one more treatment I am looking at the remainder of sessions as one less treatment. Sort of the is the glass half full or half empty analogy. I remind myself often that my current situation is time limited and that before long I will be back at work and back on my bike riding to the Rooster Cafe in Jones.



Many thanks to everyone who came to the house Friday evening wearing their 1B1 B Gone t-shirts. I think there were about 55 people. Unbelievable! Your show of support and love is far beyond anything I could have ever imagined and beyond anything I deserve. Your positive thoughts and prayers have had a significant impact on my outlook and have greatly influenced my recovery process from the surgery as well as the cancer treatments.






1 comment:

Jonah said...

It was good to be there, and see how your spirit has touched so many. Good to see you again. Hope the next time I see you, you will be cancer free.