Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Personal Motto


Today has been a day for just mild philosophical thought...nothing too deep or abstract. For some time my personal motto has been "Life's too short for Diet Coke." I've tried to drink Diet Coke, really I have, but to no avail. I much prefer the real thing. Life with diarrhea is really unpleasant. I've been given instructions to drink plenty of Gatorade to replenish; otherwise we're good! Deeper thoughts next time.

This photo was taken on the Colorado River...fly fishing another one of my favorite past times. Unfortunately, I didn't catch one fish that day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sheila!
Sounds like you're having a better week. :)Please keep up the daily postings; it's important to know how you are doing.
You and Brad are in my thoughts and prayers!

Joyce Neely

Unknown said...

Sheila, your pictures are making me jealous!(It's been a while since I've been to the mountains)

We're thinking of you and thanks for keeping us up to date. Let us know if you need anything.

Terry & Cindi

Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita said...

Hey Boss,
Just wanted to say hi and let you know that you looked marvelous today! So nice to see you in the office. Can't wait until you are back. Miss you tons, love ya lots.
R-