Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Evening


It's Sunday evening...one chemotherapy session down, 5 more to go. All in all, it was a good week. A couple of rough days, but manageable. Most of today was spent on the sofa or on the toilet. Nothing like a bout of diarrhea to keep you close to home and the bathroom! Brad and I are learning to live a slowed down pace. This doesn't interest me permanently of course (!) but for now it is what is required. Actually, it's been good for both of us. We haven't wondered where we are going and what we are doing next. We have tunnel vision...just getting through the next few weeks...that's our focus for now.
This photo was taken south of Cancun a couple of summers ago as the sun was rising. Brad and I have enjoyed many wonderful vacations in the sun and we are looking forward to planning another one soon! I love the ocean, especially when I can plop my butt in the sand and let the warm waters lap around my waist. A margarita in hand makes it even better!
Thank you again for all the emails, calls, cards, and visits this past week. I appreciate each and every one.
Sheila


2 comments:

Helen said...

OK so I haven't e-mailed, called you , sent you a card or visited you BUT I have thought about you every day and have now figured out this blog thing--oh my gosh!!!-- so now you will know that I'm here for you!!! Real estate is slow ( now that's a shocker!) so if you need a hanging out person I'm in!

Love Ya! Helen

Dr. Hall said...

Sheila,
I'm already registered with Google as a blogger because of our incoming class blog. I thought you would be impressed with my computer skills; however, I can't figure out how to post other than "Dr. Hall" which I must use for the new students. So, we'll be more formal, Dr. Crow! Miss you mucho.