Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A LITTLE TOUGHER DAY


This is my "princess" Sushi Neko...although I just call her Neko. She's been very good company and loves having her mommy home all day to snuggle with in bed or on the sofa.
Today has been a little difficult. I woke up about 5 am with severe stomach pains and diarrhea, which have lasted most of the day; otherwise I slept really well. Taking Zofran for the nausea and Nexium for the heartburn. Spent most of the day in bed sleeping but did take a stroll out to the backyard to enjoy some sunshine for a few minutes. Hoping this will pass in the next day or two so that I can have a few days enjoyment before heading back on Monday for chemo. Just part of the course...

4 comments:

Julie said...

We love all the great pics that you're posting on here...Jordan(my daughter) loves the cat...She is a Cat Woman...lol..

JJ

Marianne said...

The photo brought back great memories - I cannot wait to get back and make more mountain memories with you both. Missed you on the ride today. Perhaps, when you restart the riding, I will be able to keep up with you for a week or two. I look forward to trying.
Love, Marianne

Unknown said...

Shelia,
Sunshine is good. I am setting this up so Mom can write you.
Randy

Unknown said...

Brad * Sheila: You need lots of sunshine. Don't forget the probiotics (Health Food Store) and Dannon Activa. It helps put good bacteria back into your system. That's all for today of a message from Mom. Hang in there.