Saturday, April 21, 2007

April 21


Hi all...just a quick update. I've been feeling better the past few days, which is good. I was getting a little discouraged. I have left the house every day to do something, even if just for 30 minutes, and that's been good. Today Brad and I worked in the backyard. I planted 6 flats of flowers. The yard is shaping up nicely. Brad and I both enjoy spending time out there. Friday I got on my bike for the first time since January. It felt good to be riding again although my behind was very sore. I only road 5 miles but that was my goal. I was actually surprised I could do the 5. I'm eating well and trying to gain 7 pounds over the next few weeks. I think it is certainly doable. I also hope to be able to ride 20 miles at a time within the next month. Not really much else going on. I do see my oncologist Monday and we will develop the next plan of action. Thanks again to everyone for the cards and emails. They mean a lot to me. Sheila

1 comment:

Jonah said...

Hope to hear another update soon. Be sure to take it easy: both the cancer, and the treatment, are profound insults to the body's system.

You remain in my prayers.